Hertspoker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loooongest day in a while!

3 posters

Go down

Loooongest day in a while! Empty Loooongest day in a while!

Post by Sneds Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:27 am

OK, so today I pretty much played as soon as I got up until now. (11pm) I managed to get in 7,323 hand after 11 and a half hours. I done pretty well in a hold em shoot out match and a omaha hi/lo tournament.

Anyway I figured I would post graphs/stats. Obv 6 tabling (7 w/ tourn, but thats just shove/fold obv) I was pretty nitty and made some stupid moves (Laying down 2nd nuts on river getting like 90trillion to 1 on my money cos I wasn't paying attention.

Generally I didn't mind how I played, it got real nitty towards the end when I was getting tired, and there was a standard suck outs (getting shoved into on flop w/ bottom pair while i have overpair...you know the rest)

The main issue I had was how swingy my game was....I don't really remember experiencing swings like this, am I getting my money in too light perhaps? I had an 8 buy in upswing and an 8 buyin downswing all within 2k hands.....

Anyway, enough talking. A picture says a thousand words!!

Loooongest day in a while! Stats10oct08ys9.thLoooongest day in a while! Thpix

Loooongest day in a while! Graph10oct08td3.thLoooongest day in a while! Thpix
Sneds
Sneds

Back to top Go down

Loooongest day in a while! Empty Re: Loooongest day in a while!

Post by Luke Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:28 pm

Stats look pretty decent, i wouldnt worry too much about the swings over that sample. The games have become v.swingy these days anyway. I have about 3 20-30 buyin downswings a month at the mo.

Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Slats Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:43 pm

sick
Slats
Slats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum